ATT Yellow Pages / Refuse Cancellation Demand

ATT Yellow Pages
I have the same complaint as many others. I was with them when they were Bell Telephone. When absorbed by ATT, they changed their cancellation policy. Despite telling their phone solicitor that I would NOT be renewing my policy, I ccontinue to receive bills. When I call to cancel my policy, they say I have to send an ($8) certified letter stating as much.
WHAT F-------NERVE! Like others, I will be cheering when I see ATT go up down.
Looking forward to it!

A  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Our Issue with ATT is that if you want an ad in the Printed Yellow Pages you are bullied into a YellowPages.com listing. We do not need or want this listing and they do not take no for an answer. When we call customer service trying to cancil this On-Line Listing we get the run around and absoloutly NO Help. We will be canciling our entire yellow page adverts because of this and will NEVER again list with ATT.
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by

ATT Yellow Pages - Nightmare
ATT Yellow Pages

ATT Yellow Pages is a nightmare!! Not only will they not cancel a contract after over a year with MY business closed, they are still billing. The listing is useless as well! Do not do business with this company!!! You are just a number!!!
A  21st of Jan, 2011 by
they got me too...same scenario
N  29th of May, 2011 by

Murrays Major Appliance

After 30 years with Bellsouth and no problems, ATT YELLOW PAGES failed to publish my advertizing. I was aware of a pass due balance since I had been traveling for a month prior to publication and so I paid almost $800.00 prior to the deadline as agreed with the ad person and was assured this would assure my ad would be published. The yellow page book came out and my ad was not in there and on contacting ATT, they said another bill of $105 had come out the prior month and so my ad was deleted without my being notified. I am now with yellow book.