AT&T Wireless / fraudulent charges!

1 Westminster, United States
Phone: 7148936774

Approximately six months ago two charges for communication purchases began showing up on my wireless bill. I refused to pay for something I did not authorize or order. I sent in my regular payment with a written request to remove these charges from my wireless bill. AT&T has not responded and temporarily suspended my service for past due amount. The only past due amount on my wireless bill is the bogus charges for Bid4Prizes3 and RingtoneChnl7 both by Mortricity with a total of $9.99 each.

I have told AT&T I do not use my cell phone for downloads, texting or any other features except phone calls. My monthly service bill has always been approximately $45/month. I never exceed minutes and my past history as a customer should be able to prove that. I want to know how the wireless services can cut off someone's service for past due amounts that are bogus.

Please let me know if there is a legal way of having my service reconnected without a service fee. I have informed AT&T that I am not paying for something I did not order, authorize and I feel I am within my rights not to pay for fraudulent charges by this bogus scamming company.

Thank you.