AT&T Uverse / double, additional billing and worse customer service

1820 S. Almansor Street, Alhambra, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626576-5974

I switched my home telephone, cable and Internet service to AT&T on 4/2011 as ATT cell phone sale representative told me he could offer me a better price than what I had with Charter Communications. But after the installation on 4/26/2011 ATT Uverse keep charged me extra money for DVD and service for receiver so i hace to call and disputed the bills with ATT uverse every month . Finally I could not keep that happened so I cancelled the service on November 2011. Until now, 4 months passed they still charged me again and again . Again I have to call every month and disputed with the customer service plus told them that my account already was cancelled. I am very upset as sometimes the customer service tried to hang me up .
Please

Comments

• Cs
      20th of Aug, 2012

My husband and I moved to San Antonio recently and realized our current internet service could not be used here. Therefore we bundled through Direct TV to have at&t uverse. I was under the understanding that it was wireless. Meaning no phone jacks! However when I received the uverse it did require a phone jack that required a tech to come out and fix it. I argued with at&t for hours about paying for the tech to come out. I feel like they didn't give me what I asked for so I should not be responsible for the tech fees. I have now recieved my second bill of $190.00+. My service should only cost $29.99. They did agree to waive charges but here they stand on my second bill. Also in the process they only made it so one phone jack worked (the one in the kitchen.) So I had to have a second tech come out for that. THIS IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! I have never experienced such horrible customer service.