At&t

Posted: Jun 23, 2017 by

u-verse is particular, at&t in general

I just ended my long term relationship with ATT. Although I still own an ATT cell phone, I am close to discontinuing that as well.

My wife and I have lived in the same house for 45 years and recently decided to downsize to a condo.

In attempting to move my system which included telephone and cable, I ran into the most uncomfortable situation with your company imaginable.

Comcast has my WiFi and security system so I called them to move that and they were very accommodating. Not so with ATT. I have to be out of my house by July 1. I set up installation for June 27 with Comcast. I figured I could do the same with ATT. I spoke to a representative who told me that that would not cause a problem and told me that she would call me in an hour to confirm. She did not. The next day I called the company with the confirmation number and your rep said that there was no record of the case. I told her to connect me with a supervisor who told me that the order had been cancelled. I asked why, and he said he would research it and call me back within 30 minutes but would certainly work on getting the appointment set up. His name was Trevor. He never called back. I called the company again and they told me the earliest that they could move me was July 10. In other words, I would be without phone service at the new place. I told the rep, that that was unacceptable and that I would be moving all my services to Comcast as a result. I received another call from ATT while I was on another call, so I told your rep to call me back in 10 minutes. I never received another call.

During the time I was with you, I paid over $3000 a year and repeatedly had connection issues with your organization both phone and cable. In the meantime you raised rates on cable boxes from $6 to $10 in the last 4 years. That is a 40% jump. Your service has gotten progressively worse.

As I said, I am moving to Comcast as a result.

If you want to keep me as a mobile customer, someone needs to call me. 248-990-4866. I simply do not have confidence in your organization.

Ken Bertin
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree