AT&T / phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was.

1 Jenison, MI, United States Review updated:

AT&T ran a special on the 8+ S phones (buy one get one free, plus reward cards back). My wife and I decided to switch carriers and go with att to possibly save some money by combining our three phones with Direct TV and internet. the third phone of ours is held by my mother in law in Saginaw, Michigan and our two phones reside in Grand Rapids, Michigan. When we decided to make the switch at the Grandville, Michigan store we turned my wife's and my phones in there and they had Gregory Burt [protected]) (gb388n@att.com) a Integrated Solutions Consultant from Integrated solutions come to our house on a Saturday when my mother in law could make it here and we sat with this gentleman for over six hours that day getting her signed up for Direct TV and change her phone over to a free phone (a 9S) and sold her some accessaries. At that time she turned her phone into him after he helped her transfer all her stuff in her phone. They were supposed to provide funds to payoff our phones with Verizon as part of this deal they were running. We have not received any funds for this, so I have been in contact now with four different people about this and they say they can't find any proof that we turned our phones in, even after I provided them with the IMEI numbers, the types of phones, you name it. I was told by Jarvis Hines a Manager at a store in Tennessee that if the p[hones were not found that he would make sure we were compensated correctly. This has not happened and I have not heard from anyone I have contacted after making contact. The Manager at the Grandville, michigan store stood there and told me to my face that I never turned them in and prior to my discussion with him my wife had stopped in to talk to them about our phones and the manager was very rude to her. I was warned about signing up with AT&T by a friend and I should have listened. The Direct TV isn't any good either because the screen freezes when watching tv or movies and its always at a good part.
I want out of my contract now because of the terrible customer service and their lack of commitment to there customers.

Da
Sep 21, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      21st of Sep, 2018

should of stayed with Verizon ( better coverage)
    as for direct tv/ at&t they will lie all day and make any excuse
    to scam you
    I guess the person who came to the house was a ghost as well? ( sorry had to)