AT&T Long Distance / enforcing fraud contract
For the last two months, I have being trying to remove from two of my ATT accounts a fraud long distance contracts that was created by a sub contractor company named nextlink comunication group inc. in which false names and signatures were made by their employees. This charges are now close to $600 on each account and I am still no getting any help from ATT customer service nor even getting in touch with the fraud department.
How can you help me?
More AT&T Long Distance Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service