AT&T - Internet Services / worthless customer service

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

Att is unbelievably incompetent. I am having a horrible experience with a duplicate DSL account I am being billed for, in which I have attempted to cancel several times to no avail. Now as of today, I am getting collection threats from ATT, for bills I never paid. This is a duplicate account! I don't owe them anything! I only need one internet service, which I pay for. This is a duplicate account in my boyfriends name where the name on the account is only his first name. What idiot, I wonder, opened an account for a person named Mark, with no last name!!?? This is only skimming the surface. I have tried SO MANY TIMES to contact ATT in regards to this duplicate account, but I always have to wait 30 minutes on the phone...sometimes on my cell phone, which I pay for my minutes btw...not to att, thank God! The 2 times I have gotten through to someone...they tell me that the account in cancelled and give me a confirmation number. A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT?! Your service is worthless!!! Stop billing me for this! Someone please help. I feel like I am being scammed.

There are no excuses ATT...you are awful to me. Perhaps I'll spend an hour on the phone trying to call you tomorrow...perhaps I will TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS AND BEG THEM TO NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES.

Ugh. Your CEO is probably on a Yacht in Dubai on his private island with a bunch of hookers. EVIL, EVIL TELECOM!

Can you tell I am angry? ;)

Ju

Comments

• Ab
      9th of Jan, 2009

i am dealing with terrible At&t services also, but the opposite as your complaint. Unfortunately, they are the ONLY option i have in my area if i want high-speedish internet. I placed an order on Dec. 27, 2008 and as of today, January 9, 2009 i STILL do not have service!!! When I speak to technical support, they say it does not show in their system that I have internet ordered. Then, I talk to the sales or services department and supervisors, and give them the confirmation number of my order and it doesn't mean anything. So...I place a new order every time. So far, I've placed at least ten orders and STILL have no internet service. I WANT VERIZON> Please, Verizon...come to my area.
    Does anyone have any suggestions??