AT&T / internet/email
AT&T has been advised more than once about the fact that digitalpath.net emails are not delivered to any sbcglobal.net users. Many complaints have been filed and still we are unable to email anyone with the sbcglobal.net users. This keeps us from doing business...sending our construction bids to any sbcglobal.net users and keeps us from communicating with friends and family members with sbcglobal.net service. We have complained to our internet provider who tells us that it is an issue with AT&T not recognizing digitalpath.net's domain or seeing digitalpath.net as spam. AT&T needs to fix the issue. The next step is filing a complaint with the California Public Utilities Commission. We hope this last effort will cause AT&T to simply fix the issue. Our provider, digitalpath.net is located in Chico, CA. I recommend that you work together to resolve this issue.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service