AT&T / internet
Lately, I've become aware that in efforts to make everything secure for the user, you have done nothing but make an exercise in frustration. I can't do things because the current password isn't recognized, then I can't get one because you won't recognize my accounts without additional verifications,
All the major carriers we use, Microsoft, Google and AT&T are guilty of this.
I don't think this electronic usage is any better than the pen and pencil method of the past.
Speaking on the phone to customer service is no better. Any CS call to anyone who uses computers for business takes 45 minutes at least.
I am at the point of going to a smaller carrier because this is so frustrating. You all have too many little requirements for security. My bank doesn't have this many.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - high speed internet/directv 
- AT&T - telecommunications product 
- AT&T in Ocala employee Dione allen - mobile phones 
- AT&T - "at&t vesta" bogus monthly charges 
- AT&T - customer service representative