AT&T DSL / terrible support
My 2Wire modem failed and AT&T instructed me to purchase a motorola 2210, which I did. I configured the modem and the second computer on in my house was unable to access it. Turns out the 2Wire modem creates a LAN within the home phone system and the motorola 2210 does not. AT&T solution? Buy a wireless router and wireless NIC card for my second computer--- which I did, and no one from AT&T tech support could help me configure it and provide me with the specifications. Bottom line = I was out of service for a week with no light at the end of the tunnel. My solution? I switched to Time Warner. Up and running in no time.
When I called AT&T to cancel my DSL service at 5:55 PM, they said it would be shut off at 6:OOPM. No thank you for your six years of business and no inquiry as to why I was cancelling the service. I have two recommendations for the public at large. 1) don't buy AT&T internet services and 2) sell any AT&T stock that you own.
More AT&T DSL Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - International charges
- ATT - all services 
- AT&T - customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was.