AT&T / direct tv

1 Holly Springs, MS, United States Review updated:

I moved my service to North Carolina. When the installer came I told him the receiver was buzzing. He said he could give me a new box. I asked if their was a fee and did it extend my contract. He told me no. If I did it at a later time it would be a fee. I found out that AT&T extended the contract for 2 years. In 1 day I spoke with a manager, loyalty support and back office. They all gave me different information. The manager said that I should of had a 1 year contract with the move. I explained what the technician told me and he said I have been a customer over 15 years and the loyalty dept. will take care of it. The loyalty dept said they do not have the authority and it had to go to back office. She saw where the tech put in no charge for the receiver but when it was connected it increased my contract. She said the move extended contract for 1 year. She said back office will investigate it and call back in 4-7 days. She said they will leave a number with their ext. if I miss the call. Well they called back 1 hour later and said i had a 2 year contract with the move which is the opposite everyone else told me. He did not leave any ext. number. He said I received an email and a letter with my terms of agreement. I never received any of this. I even called back because i never received the email. They said a different dept at AT&T sends the email and its strange I didn't receive it. They looked at my order and told me everything was fine. They told me 1 year contract. I never received my terms of agreement. The installer told me there was no charge and no extension of the agreement. I had 3 people give me 3 different answers on 6/9/18. I have been a customer for 15 years. I never received the terms of service that are required by law.

Su
Jun 11, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      11th of Jun, 2018

oh yes at&t / direct tv they only care about being paid
    odd how they cant keep there lie straight and make up excuses
    low rate offer? no contract obligation sure why not!!!
    oh wait suddenly they have " no record" or whatever excuse of that claim or promise