AT&T / cell phone customer service
I've been with AT&T for my cell phones for 2 years and their customer service has always been subpar. Today I wasted another 75 minutes on the phone with a representative that reported he couldn't access my account or bill as the system is having problems.
I guess he got frustrated too as he then chose to disconnect me, an act that's happened before with AT&T. This comes on the heels of a 30 minute chat session a couple days earlier that had the representative telling me the system is problematic and they also couldn't access my bill. So I called back and asked for a Supervisor. That resulted in a contradiction of previous information provided by a supervisor the month before (I was lied to).
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - at&t/directv package unethical behavior
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service
- AT&T - at&t uverse
- ATT.com - installation of tv and internet services
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.