AT&T / yellowpages & internet advertising

1 3 N. Bailey AveBrooksville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 352-796-4541

For those of you who have entered into any agreements with Bell South / AT & T for advertising or web site services, I feel your pain. Ever feel like you made a huge mistake? So do I. We entered into an agreement for yellow pages ads and website design. Not only did the yellow pages ads come out wrong, after we faxed the corrections, but also found out after we made the agreement that we needed to provide the pictures for our website! I am still in the process of trying to get some type of resolution with the situation but seem to just get stall tactics, delays and no response until I call again. They have not accepted any responsibility. It seems they have deceitful sales practices and are very misleading with their representation. Beware of any promises, as they will not be honored!!!!

Comments

• Fi
      19th of Sep, 2013

I see your a florist. I just received a call asking why we cancelled our advertising in 2012. You mean they do not have my 100 complaints, mailed and online, of being completely ripped off? So, ATT YP advertising rep, you are agreeing that $400 a month for YP advertising for a family owned florist in a town of 800 people is " a little much" ?! You know he ripped me off! you said you're "glad he didn't work there anymore, but would love my business again"? I was very calm and nice and I think she knew to never call here again. The "support" I got for $400 a month was an add on YP.com and a call every 4 months saying maybe if I added more advertising I would see better results. She was right, I have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to this company having no morals.