ATT / att mobile billing and accounting

1 Highland, CA, United States

My ATT Mobile Account number is: [protected]. My name is: Edward C. Norton. My complaint is as follows: I closed my ATT Account on April 2, 2017 and paid the final billing. ATT informed me that I did not pay my final bill. I disagreed and asked for ATT to provide additional information; however, ATT did not provide any further information. After a very long time, I contacted ATT for the status of my closed account. After several telephone calls made by me to ATT and their Collections Department, ATT provide an explanation for my final billing. Upon notification of my final billing of $166.64 with a "amount due in full by: July 19, 2018, I paid the full amount of $166.64 on July 6, 2018. Upon paying my $166.64, I requested that ATT contact TransUnion Credit Reports to remove their derogatory information pertaining to my ATT Account. ATT has failed to do this. I disputed this derogatory information with all three credit reporting companies. I was successful with Equifax and Experian with their removal of this derogatory information; however, TransUnion will not remove this derogatory information on my ATT Account because ATT failed to report my ATT Mobile Account was paid in full and closed. ATT should remove their derogatory information on my ATT Account immediately.

Edward C. Norton