At&t

Posted: Nov 10, 2017 by

at&t is suspicious of selling a used phone as a new phone, and store assistant manager was bad attitude when I went to replace the bad phone

St Louis, MO, United States
AT&T Survey,
There are some problems in AT&T service.

1. I'm suspicious of the AT&T store sold me a used phone. The store is 11600 Olive Blvd, Ste A-1a, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.

2. When I went to the store trying to fix bad phone speaker, the store assistant manager Lisa ksknidge refused to answer why two thousand photos in my phone. When she talked to a customer, her tone was weird, and in bad attitude.

3. Lisa ksknidge can not perform manager's duty. She doesn't know how to serve to customer. Her performance was worse than other sellers. 🖓

4. I have been an AT&T customer 10 years. I wish AT&T explain why the phone existed more than two thousand other people's photos. Those photos are not show in phone albums, but they show out when transfer photos to computer.

5. I wish to hear how AT&T educate Lisa ksknidge doing her job.

My contact phone number is 417-3790989
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

A  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
think you might not find the answer as at&t can careless about its customers
only that they get paid
as for your phone if you bought it "new" than you were obviously lied to and scammed

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree