AT&T / advertisement
You currently have an advertisement with a mom talking with twins about getting new phones. It demonstrates spoiled, demanding children and a mom who subordinates herself to them and their whining behavior by assuring them that they are getting what they want. It's offensive. Do you really think this is how kids should behave?
Please, change this ad asap! I turn it off every time it comes on. Seriously? I hope this is not the relationship you have with your kids.
If you think this ad will sell me two phones, you are very wrong.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here. 
- AT&T - prepaid cell phone purchase 
- AT & T - customer service
- A T And T - incorrect billing