AT&T $89. 00 Rebate Dsl Gateway / no rebate coupon recieved
It has been 2 months since I have started my "new" AT&T DSL high speed internet. As a first time DSL customer, I was told I would get DSL for $10.00 a month instead of the $20.00 regular price. Along with this, I would also get a rebate coupon for the price of the Gateway hardware which was $89.00. Which I was told at the time that it would only be a short time before I would get the coupon at the AT&T rewards website. What a joke!!
I still have not had any luck at the website, and have been billed for the full
$89.00 plus $20.00 instead of the agreed $10.00 for the service. When I call, they just tell me to try again because it still may be too soon.
I was not too soon to bill me at full price. but for me to try to recieve my rebates and get the service at the promised price, they do not try to straighten things out but just choose to ignore it. If I ever get this straightened out I will find a new carrier with better customer service, thus far AT&T has provided no customer service at all.
More AT&T $89. 00 Rebate Dsl Gateway Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - LG V30 cell phone
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading 
- AT&T Wireless - wireless service 
- AT&T - direct tv and internet