At The Beach / Fraud-scam-no customer service

1 CO, United States

Deception!!! HIDEOUS customer service from the supervisor
Run from this place...
Now they are logging upgrades that I never received!!!
Was told and in the contract that I had six free upgrades...when I went in to request a third they said that I already got six! For the next FOUR visits the employees confirmed they could see only two in their system and that they would "send a request to corporate to fix it". My account was never fixed and I never got a response for four visits. When I complained on my fourth visit the employee said, "the upgrades were all entered by the same employee who is no longer here and there is obviously a reason for that"! The employees probably get credit for getting people to use upgrades and then they try to sell (push!) more on you.The customer care line (which warns you you may be recorded for legal reasons) "supervisor" - had zero compassion and argued with me that I must have gotten them because they were logged...well, i always go in for a level two versa and if i was getting threes, i never knew it because I never asked for it!!! I told her it was ever more pathetic that she told me i should be happy to get something i didn't want or ask for!!! I asked her if she just accepted the chicken when she ordered pizza and she didn't get it. The upgrades I wanted were worth a mere 20.00, for me it was not the money but, the principle that I was deceived and then told me I should be glad I was decieved! The best laugh I got is when the employee read me the very personal and not nice comments that the supervisor wrote about me on my account screen-these people don't get it...I will be sure to spread the word.