Hairhouse Warehouse Logo

Hairhouse Warehouse

Having problems with Hairhouse Warehouse?

Hairhouse Warehouse Customer Service Contacts

605 Doncaster Rd
Doncaster, Victoria
Australia - 3108

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hairhouse Warehouse Customer Service. Initial Hairhouse Warehouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hairhouse Warehouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hairhouse Warehouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Hairhouse Warehouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hairhouse WarehouseCustomer Service

Good evening,
My daughter and I attended the above store at High Point in Melbourne, Victoria on Wednesday 29/12/2020. My daughter was requesting a rook ear piercing ( very painful area).
The "piercer" was obnoxious, making sarcastic facial expressions and showed no understanding to my daughter who was scared and anxious to have this done. I was trying to calm my daughter down and was told to " stop talking".
My daughter asked several questions and was ignored. This piercer then said " I'm not doing it, I'm not doing the piercing" and stormed out of the room.
Upon finding him at the counter "scoffing" with a male member of staff.
I received my refund ( not in my account yet) and took my daughter elsewhere. She now has the piercing, and the team showed her support and understanding for feeling scared and anxious. When I told them what we experienced, they were horrified and in their words said " that's appalling".
My daughter and I want an apology Alfie this heinous behaviour from this staff member.
Many thanks
Virginia Cowling
Email: [protected]@outlook.com

Hairhouse WarehouseDelivery

Hello, I have ordered 3 products from hairhouse warehouse to be delivered as they did not have the stick in my local store for click and collect. I urgently need the products and have waited over a month.
    The products have not been processed, not even been touched, packed or shipped. I've emailed the organisation multiple times and tried to call head office with no answer. There is no tracking number. This is my order number 238416.

Hairhouse Warehouse Rockingham — Disgracful

I am not one to go to this extent but the experience I had with the salon and the attitude I received wa...

Baldivis

Hairhouse Warehouse — Dodgy Franchise

Hairhouse Warehouse the promise 1. You will make at least $15k per week (but we will take at least half, if...