Heat Makes Sense Logo

Heat Makes Sense

Having problems with Heat Makes Sense?

Heat Makes Sense Customer Service Contacts

54 Allen St
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Heat Makes Sense Customer Service. Initial Heat Makes Sense complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Heat Makes Sense above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Heat Makes Sense. Discuss the issues you have had with Heat Makes Sense and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

L
Nov 26, 2020

Heat Makes Sense — “her styler” aka frauds! 😡

Not to sound like a Karen but www.herstyler.eu are complete and utter scammers! Do NOT buy anything from...

R

Amika — Liars, Frauds!!

I was approached by one of the girls to try out the Amika hair styler and said at any time you decide to...

Amikaliars

I bought this product because the rep said I could return it for any reason if I did not like it...well I got it home and it did not work on my hair...I have been using it for about seven months and my hair started breaking off little by little and is now ruined! I am going out to buy a GHD, which is returnable for REAL!

J

Amika — Fraud and lies

Before christmas time I was at the mall with my mom and sister. A girl selling Amika hair straightener...

AmikaFraud and cheating

So for Christmas I wanted to get my best friend a really nice hair-straightener, so me and my mom were shopping in the mall and we bought two from the Amika stand which totaled about $200. I gave my bestie her gift and she had already bought herself one so I told her I would take it back and get her something else, I went to Amika and kindly told them that I needed to return the UNUSED, UNTOUCHED hair-straightener and they told me they don't do refunds.

I got really upset and told them that the guy who sold it to me said I could return it if she already had one and he denied ever saying that! He even stapled over the part of the receipt that said no refunds!

Basically this company has no issue screwing over their customers if it makes them money. So now I'm out a hundred bucks and can't afford to get my best friend a Christmas present.

I called the mall management office to see if they could do something and all they said was they're within their rights and that they've had a lot of complaints filed against them.

I think that they should've had to tell me before I bought from them that they don't give refunds instead of when it's too late.

Don't buy anything from them!