Aspen Dental / trying to get me to buy bottom full plate
It started when 2 teeth on my partial were broken and lossed so i made an appointment. I waited at their office a half hour after my app. with people coming in and going right by me into their examining rooms. I proceeded to complain and their response was that I was a new patient and needed an exam. I stated that all I needed was my plate repaired. The exam was free she said . So I said O.K. After the exame they stated they had to pull all my bottom teeth and put a full bottom plate in for a thousand dollars. Allo I wantesd was my partialo fixed they said couldnt do it because it was metal. Well my teeth were solid enough for me so I told them to shove it and they responded in a rude nasty way . The next day I went to Forum Dental in Scranton and had them fix my plate in an Hour. So watch Aspens racket they try to push you into a expensive proceedure when you dont need it.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of