Aspen Dental / unethical behavior and shoddy work
Earlier this year I was pressured into expensive scaling because I was told I had periodontal disease. When the hygenist who took xrays asked me if I was pregnant I told her that no, I just had a miscarriage and I was trying again so I was hesitant about having xrays. She told me that the periodontal disease can be a contributing factor to miscarriage. Naturally I was concerned so they gave me a quote and I paid several hundred dollars out of pocket each visit (for each side) then a few months later I received a bill in the mail for over $500. I've called 5 times to inquire about the bill and I've always gotten the promise to talk to the manager and a call back. It never happens.
While I was having the scaling done my crown fell out of my mouth and the dentist said that I had the wrong size crown on my tooth. That procedure was also done by Aspen Dental about 2 years back (by a different and long gone dentist) and in the meantime the tooth was decaying under the crown because of the ill fit. I then had to go to a specialist for another root canal (had to pay out of pocket) and I went to a different dentist to ensure that the crown was done properly this time (also paid out of pocket). While I was at the dentist they told me that I had a severe cavity and they couldn't believe the Aspen hadn't mentioned it. I also had to pay out of pocket for this as Aspen had used all of my insurance towards the scaling.
I am out of thousands of dollars this year because of their negligence.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal 
- Aspen Dental - I am complaining about a letter I received from aspen dental after 2 months of returning there ill fitting dentures