Aspen Dental / charging my account for services that haven't been rendered and were canceled the next day
I went there for my daughter to have here teeth looked at. After the free x-ray and consultation, they said she needed two fillings and a cleaning and was also told that she needed to see an orthodontist. When I was being told what had to be done, they knew I didn't have insurance so they set me up on one of their payment plans. It was a 60% - 40% plan. I set up two appts. which were scheduled for July 1st and July 8th. I went there on June 3rd. They made me leave a check of 360.oo that day. I did, thinking they would hold onto it until her first appt. on July 1st. The next morning I called to cancel the appts. so that we could get the orthodontic part done first and they had already submitted my check electronically. So now I was out 360.00 for services that weren't even rendered. It took them 7 days to clear my check and now I'm being told that it could take up to 3-4 weeks to credit back my acct. How come it can take them less time to cash my check but longer to refund my money???
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - they didn't do me fair at all
- Aspen Dental Management - I told aspen dental the day I came to see them I wanted implants in my bottom plates to hold it in and they did not do what I wanted done.
- Aspen Dental Management - was charged for x-rays and comprehensive o. was not supposed to be.
- Aspen Dental - botched dental work
- Aspen Dental Management - All services