Aspen Dental / should be put out of business!!
What a rip off for sure!!!
I was just on line looking for my complaint and I cannot find it. So I will try again.
I have read most of all the horry stories from those who went to an aspen dental office to have any kind of work done.
I went in to have dentures done and my story is way too long to go into, all I can say is that it has been an on going thorn in my side.
This all started on june the 14th, 2007 and I am still walking around with no teeth and the dentures that they made me never fit correct the first time. I can really relate to all those who have been through the same as I have.
This so call dental business should be "put out of business"!!!
As far as the money part goes, I had to make sure that I was paid "in full" on the day of my surgery and that was a horrible ordeal. If I had done research, I would of saved myself a lot of greif.
So as of today 4/2/2008 I am still with out working teeth and I am at a stand still.
I believe if there is enough of us complaining that the better business bureau should be able to do something.
One way or another I will get all my money back and go to a regular dentist that will make a good pair of dentures for me. Like I said before, I don't go anywhere, I don't want to be seen like this and I would love to be able to have something good to eat. I am way too tired of eating soft foods. I have had enough of aspen dental and I will keep going until I get some kind of satisfaction!
I hope that the media can get a hold of all these letters about aspen dental and expose them to the public. Oh yeah, what do you think of their new commercial, about how they "care about their patients"???
Well enough has been said, so to all that has been burned by aspen dental don't give up okay?
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Poor dental / deceptive practices/ false billing practices
- Aspen Dental Management - misinformed about dental benefits
- Aspen Dental - injury during dental service 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentist and work he performed 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures