Aspen Dental Management / overall experience and have waited for a refund since aug 19th.
Was told I was to have a filling and an extraction on Aug 17th. Went in for the appt., paid up front and then was told by a different dentist that it was not safe to have both done. I had the filling, but not the extraction and have been trying to get the refund ever since. The Chillicothe office tells me that the request was initiated and there is nothing more they can do. It was a terrible experience ever going there. I want this whole mess resolved and can't get any help!
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Insurance Coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months