Aspen Dental / class action lawsuit against aspen dental
Class action lawsuit against aspen dental forming
Within the first 3 days of posting the notice alerting consumers about the formation of a class action lawsuit against aspen dental, there has been an overwhelming response from angry patients wishing to participate in this action.
To answer the question posed by many frustrated patients – yes, aspen has designed its patient service department to effectively diffuse your isolated complaints; this is why you will never successfully receive any justice from aspen dental when presented as an individual complaint. But, aspen cannot evade and will be held accountable to the thousands of angry patients who are collectively unified under this large and comprehensive class action lawsuit.
With the high volume of feedback and interest in participating in this class action lawsuit, we are requesting that in your email you identify your complaint as being in one of the three following categories:
1. Dental malpractice – in which you have been physically injured by their dental “care. ”
2. Consumer fraud – includes cases in which office personnel of aspen dental used high pressure sales tactics designed to take your money with false promises of providing competent dental health care.
3. Combination of malpractice and consumer fraud.
To respond to one of the most frequently asked questions: yes, you can remain anonymous!
When you email the description of your complaint for inclusion in this action, simply request that we assign you a confidential identity.
As a new patient, a reasonable person would not expect aspen dental to take unfair advantage of a dental problem – after all, they are considered to be a healthcare facility; however, when you sit down with the office manager to discuss your dental treatment plan it becomes clear that your money, not your health, is aspen's primary objective. The job of the aspen office manager is to force you into accepting the most costly and extensive dental work possible. This is termed “conversion” and is against the law.
To respond to another frequently asked question - yes, aspen dental rewards its employees with financial bonus incentives for exceeding monthly production goals. This bonus system is based upon aspen's internal use of “metrics” which pressures each office to compete against other aspen offices. Unfortunately, since aspen’s management team is composed of individuals whose background is in “consumer retail” – not in healthcare - they operate the dental care facility as a retail business in which you are not viewed as a patient - instead, you are simply a paying customer. Aspen dental’s motto is: “to create a happy, paying patient. ” but, unfortunately once you pay, you quickly discover that you are not happy.
This class action lawsuit will effectively make aspen dental accountable for their acts through the unified and coherent voice of thousands of patients who have been wrongfully injured by aspen dental.
This class action lawsuit will channel thousands of patient complaints into a collectively powerful force which will finally stop aspen. Your participation in this class action lawsuit will not cost you any money - the legal services are free to you. And, you may be entitled to receive money as compensation for your loss and suffering.
To participate, please direct your questions and interest to ted bleckstein, dds, ms at: dr. Bleckstein@gmail.com
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - fraud & cheating! 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - combination of malpractice and consumer fraud.
- Aspen Dental Management - time to pay with their financing system
- Aspen Dental Management - billing/misrepresentation of what insurance will cover
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures