Aspen Dental / the worst place you can go to get dental services
They made me a lower denture, that I woke up with after having my teeth removed on the 20th of September. The denture is so big it wouldn't fit Mr. Ed. They cleaned out my insurance money. They charged them $850.00 for a plate that I was told was $199.00. It's supposed to be used for 6 months and then they make you another denture which is to cost $600.00. There is no way for them to fit the denture they made for me. I asked for my money back that I had to put out before they even do the work, which was $874.50. They have done nothing but give me the run around. They said they have to call corporate headquarters and then they would get back to me. When we call they put us on hold and never answer the phone. In the meantime, I have had to go to another dentist and have made an appointment to have a decent denture made that I will actually be able to eat with and won't make me look like a football player, as it looks like I have a very large mouth-guard in my face. Be advised this is probably the worst place you can go to get dental services.
The new dentist I saw felt that this was one of the worst she ever saw.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - dentures and no money back
- Aspen Dental - Staff and servivces
- Aspen Dental Management - horrible dental care leading to declining health.
- Aspen Dental Management - overcharge, pain, dentist preoccupied not caring
- Aspen Dental Management - incompetence