Aspen Dental Auburn Maine 04210 / dentures

1 Auburn, MaineAuburn, United States Review updated:

In March of 2015 i had my teeth pulled and dentures made that cost over $6000. I was never told about the $300 dentures i could have had made. I went back several times til i got my perm. dentures. I was told they were guaranteed but when i went back in August 2017 because my bottom teeth broke in my mouth while eating i was told that i was past the guarantee. Therefore they would not fix them. Also for about 8 months i had a credit balance of about $290 and when i had that money returned to my bank acct. I got a bill the following month for $320. I have not to this day paid that and do not intend to pay it cause i was originally told the $6000 covered everything so why do i even owe this amount. When my teeth were pulled 4 teeth were left on the bottom 2 on the right and two on the left and my bottom teeth never were secure which i complained about several times. This is what i want : 1. The bottom 4 teeth pulled 2. A new bottom plate and 3. the $320 removed from my acct and from collections. This is the third time i hv sent a complaint with no response. If i dont hear back from you within two weeks i will contact my attorney and if i have to do that i will ask for all my money back and the attorney fees. My name is: Debra Morin. Email address is: [protected]@gmail.com and my cell # is [protected](leave message)

• Updated by Debii, Sep 03, 2018

What are you going to do? I expect to get a new bottom plate with the last 4 (bad teeth that aspen left in) teeth pulled at no cost to me and the balance i mentioned in my original complaint removed from collections. I want an answer now?

De
Aug 27, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story.
    If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com
    We at B.A.D. are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Best Regards.