Aspen Dental / no show dentures

1 Delaware AvenueAnkeny, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 515-953-0984

The last two appointments were scheduled for my final upper denture (remake, the first one didn't fit and kept falling out of my mouth, they did a hard reline and made the denture extremenly painful and they needed to remake them) were a total waste of my time, after I went to the dental office and registered, they waited 20 or minutes to call me to the front of the reception area to tell me my dentures didn't come in? when I asked why they didn't call me and let me know? they said sorrry. Today I had a 2:40 pm appointment, they called yesterday to remind me and comfirm the appointment. I went to the office at 2:19, and the office was dark and locked, I waited in front of the door in my car and waited...every 5 minutes or so, I'd check the door to see if it was still locked, I waited until after my scheduled appointment time before I left, now this drive is probably 20 miles from my home, to them my time isn't important. I wii, nor would I ever encourage anyone to visit Aspen Dental.

Comments

• Al
      12th of Oct, 2010

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please know that every Aspen Dental practice strives to provide patients with high quality care in an atmosphere that is welcoming and respectful, and I apologize that your visit did not meet those expectations.

We have a team of Patient Satisfaction Specialists who would be happy to try to address your specific concerns. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com.

Or, you can reach out to me directly on this site.

Allie

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2011

Allie, you seem to be so sure Aspen is on the up and up with their services. You arent the one going around without dentures that fit or the one missing days of work going back time after time trying to get something done. You arent the one having some goof ball telling you to use powder or paste or what ever to hold a bottom denture in that will not even fit down over the gums. My insurance is maxed out and every time I go back I keep getting told that is just the way the bottom denture fits. I cannot eat with the bottom denture because if I open my mouth it will come out. I cant eat with the top denture because I cant close my jaws and I cant chew. I cant go out with friends for a meal because I can only eat things like mashed potatoes, cottage cheese or soup. Even with my insurance maxed out, Credit Care was billed to the
    max plus I had to pay a large sum out of pocket. I get sick to my stomach each time I have to go back to the office, knowing they are going to do nothing for me. I have had enough soft liner stuck in my mouth to build a mountain. I have no choice other than keep going back hoping they will have some heart or ethics and try to help me. As much money as they have collected from me the least they can do is try to solve the problem. The last two visits, the dentist spent one minute and 36 seconds with me telling me they could not do anything else for me. If there is some way you can help me then please tell me what it is. This is the most horrible experience I have ever had in my life. I honestly feel Aspen get your money and then to hell with the patient...they dont care