Aspen Dental / no show dentures
The last two appointments were scheduled for my final upper denture (remake, the first one didn't fit and kept falling out of my mouth, they did a hard reline and made the denture extremenly painful and they needed to remake them) were a total waste of my time, after I went to the dental office and registered, they waited 20 or minutes to call me to the front of the reception area to tell me my dentures didn't come in? when I asked why they didn't call me and let me know? they said sorrry. Today I had a 2:40 pm appointment, they called yesterday to remind me and comfirm the appointment. I went to the office at 2:19, and the office was dark and locked, I waited in front of the door in my car and waited...every 5 minutes or so, I'd check the door to see if it was still locked, I waited until after my scheduled appointment time before I left, now this drive is probably 20 miles from my home, to them my time isn't important. I wii, nor would I ever encourage anyone to visit Aspen Dental.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months