Ashley Furnitures / beware of ashley furnitures!
I have reported Ashley to BBB; so please do so, if you have similar problems with them. I bought a sofa and loveseat from Ashley for $1140; they delivered it damaged, but my wife did not notice it when she accepted the delivery. One arm of the loveseat was heavily damaged. I was told that we had 48 hours to report a problem and get a replacement. When we noticed the problem after I came in, we immediately reported the problem. They said they could only repair it, but not replace it. They said they would replace only if we did not accept delivery. (Why should we accept something to be repaired, when it was delivered damaged even before we started using it???).
The problem is still not resolved (and ashley don't care) and I am waiting to hear from BBB. Please stay off from ashley, they sell poor stuff!! Go shop somewhere in raymour or other places.
More Ashley Furnitures Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery