Ashley Furniture - Plano, TX / I strongly recommend not to buy from ashley furniture
I ordered a leather sofa on 7/4/2006, it was delivered on 7/22/2006. When I first sat on it, it wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be - It certainly felt different from the display one. But more than that, I felt really uncomfortable of the leather smell. I started having headache and nausea when I sat on the sofa. I felt sick all day, and had to take anvil. I went to the store the next day and explained my situation. but the store manager seemed very upset, as if I made her upset or what, and told me they couldn't do nothing. I didn't ask for money back, I asked if I could exchange with a fabric sofa. That was all. I think I am allergic to leather or something, or I suspect that they didn't good job processing the leather or something, I don't know what's wrong. But I do know for sure that their leather makes me sick. and Yet, they are so ignorant and not willing to meet the customer's need.
Again, all i wanted was to exchange with fabric sofa. And it's a day old with tags and everything. and I can't even sit on it, so it's just brand new!
I am going to tell everyone about your service at the community site and strongly recommend not to buy from Ashley.
Mbakdwin's Response, Apr 22, 2018
My furniture is cracking up and uts getting wore the more we sit on it. The leather is falling apart
More Ashley Furniture - Plano, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...