Ashley Furniture / lying sales reps
Paid $380 for Montage "Worry Free" protection on my leather sofa and recliner at Ashley Furniture. Salesman assured me EVERYTHING was covered and will be replaced if something happens. I asked, "even pet damage?" He said, "Yes. Just make sure you keep your receipts."
The top coating on my sofa is chipping and peeling (not caused by pet damage). So, I called Montage to file a claim, but it is not covered. When I looked at the plan agreement, I also noticed that damage caused by pets is not covered. Ashley Furniture will tell you what you want to hear, and then turn their backs as soon as you walk out the door. What a disappointment.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat