Ashley Furniture Industries / patola park sectional
I purchased the Patola Park Sectional in December of 2017 from the Mooresville, NC location. About two months after owning it, we noticed both arm rests were broken - you could hear the wood moving inside the arm rest. The fabric starting pilling almost like a sweater and there are little fabric balls everywhere. We had a technician come out to fix the arm rests and contacted the customer service department regarding the cushions. They sent us a new cushion cover just for the chaise part of the sectional. The cushions are no longer staying in place, multiple times a day I have to push the cushions back under the back cushions. The back cushions have lost their form and are no longer firm . We have always gotten older couches from family members so for this to be our first couch investment it is EXTREMELY disappointing. We are not happy with this couch whatsoever. I am requesting that Ashley furniture come pick up this couch and either grant us a full refund or store credit to purchase a different couch.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan