Ashley Furniture Industries / patola park sectional

1 Mooresville, NC, United States

I purchased the Patola Park Sectional in December of 2017 from the Mooresville, NC location. About two months after owning it, we noticed both arm rests were broken - you could hear the wood moving inside the arm rest. The fabric starting pilling almost like a sweater and there are little fabric balls everywhere. We had a technician come out to fix the arm rests and contacted the customer service department regarding the cushions. They sent us a new cushion cover just for the chaise part of the sectional. The cushions are no longer staying in place, multiple times a day I have to push the cushions back under the back cushions. The back cushions have lost their form and are no longer firm . We have always gotten older couches from family members so for this to be our first couch investment it is EXTREMELY disappointing. We are not happy with this couch whatsoever. I am requesting that Ashley furniture come pick up this couch and either grant us a full refund or store credit to purchase a different couch.

Km