Ashley Furniture / trs (the rental store) fraudulent misrepresentation
I'm going to keep this short and sweet...
I went to ashley furniture to purchase a living room set. They had 0% financing for 12 months (So they say). I was there for many hours and saw people after people get declined. The sales rep said well we do have "in-store financing", so I decided to go that route (Big mistake). I got approved for the "in-store financing". Now it's been 7 months and I have paid 250.00 a month plus I paid 500.00 down payment for my furniture that cost a total of 1600.00. I called trs and asked for my balance and they told me it was 1500.00, I was floored. I then pulled out my contract and saw that all though my monthly payment was 245.00 for the 1st 5 months my charges by trs was 108.91 after that they charge you double. So to sum it up my 1600.00 furniture will cost me a grant total of 3200.00 (Double the price)
This company and ashley furniture represented themselves as a finance company when in actuality they are a rental company.
They are fraudulant and for this reason ashley furniture has lost me and my friends and family as a customer.
I worn you not not to use them as well.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...