ASF International / billing
During Spring of 2009 I was told by a friend that a gym called Intoxx Fitness was opening in June of 2009. I went to Echelon Mall in Voorhees, NJ where they had a recruiting office inside the mall. I signed up for the gym with a $1 down payment and a promise that they were opening in June of 2009. I never heard from ANYONE regarding the gym again. Upon looking at my banking statement for April 2010 I noticed a charge of $21.39 on my account from "ASF Health Club". When I called ASF International I was told that this charge came from Intoxx Fitness for a monthly charge which was also taken out of my account in March of 2010.
I contacted my bank and disputed the April 2010 charge of $21.39 because not only was I never notified of Intoxx Fitness' delay in openings due to construction, I was NEVER notified by Intoxx Fitness or ASF International that the gym had opened and the money would start automatically coming out of my account.
I find it ridiculous that this company, both ASF International and Intoxx Fitness, decided to take money out of my account when I was not notified that the gym was open or that the money would start coming out of my account. I am a very disappointed customer and will not be joining and more of ASF International's health clubs.
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- ASF International - Fitness 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF International - RIP OFF 
- ASF International - They won't stop drafting my acct!!! 
- ASF International - it is all true.. these guys are crooks 
- ASF International - Deceptive Contracts 
- ASF International - Harassing billing