ASF International / Harassing billing
In March of 2008 I joined a self-defense class (Krav Maga). I loved the class but was injured while mountain biking and injured my ribs. The injury was severe enough to keep from the gym so I cancelled my membership over the phone with ASF. I was assured there was no problem at this time. Then in May of 2008 I started receiving threatening letters from ASF claiming my injury was not reason enough, according to the contract, to discontinue my membership. On 5/19/08 I sent ASF a letter in response to their claim and then followed it up with a phone call to ASF on 5/20 but got transferred around to so many people I gave up.
Since then I have received at least four more threatening and harassing letters, each time I respond it is ignored, Now
ASF is threatening me with collections and other legal action.
At this point I feel like I am banging my head against a wall! No one at ASF seems able to understand that I will not pay for a service which I physically cannot use! If you can help, great, if not, please don't waste my time.
I thank you in advance!!
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- ASF International - Fitness 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF Payment Solutions - membership cancellation 
- ASF Payment Solutions - Child Contracts Unethical 
- ASF International - contract 
- ASF International - Over withdrawal 
- ASF International - Bad service