Arise Virtual Solutions / Nobody cares

1 3450 Lakeside Drive Miramar Florida 33027United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 392-2600

Hi! I became an employee of Arise Virtual Solutions some time ago and I would like to tell you my story. I sent them my CV and filled the forms and got answer that they are interested in my person. Once I have passed numerous written tests and a variety of practical tests, I was supposed to work in this company.

I want to advise you that it’s impossible to get hired by this company even after you’ve spent loads of money on courses, despite it is made to look like everyone would be selected unless tests are really bad. Please note that some of the Arise Virtual Solutions courses are very expensive and could range from $150.00 to $250.00 and above.

Over the years I have heard about various virtual companies not paying their employees but after a short communication with Arise Virtual Solutions I didn’t even think that I can be scammed.

Unfortunately, I was accepted into Arise immediately and I had a little time to understand what is going on. During half a year the company faced many problems and made significant changes in the infrastructure of Arise Virtual Solutions where people have been moved to different departments or they were simply fired! I was waiting for my salary during months but it was impossible to talk to someone about this problem.

What a lesson I have learned! I should have done some extensive research on Arise Virtual Solutions but I only registered with the company and trusted my intuition. It is the worst company I have ever worked for. I will return to my previous work. At least I am sure they will respect my interests.

Re
May 29, 2013

Comments

30th of May, 2013

Reed:
    While I appreciate you sharing your information. I found it completely inaccurate. You start off by saying you were "supposed" to work Arise which alluded that you never did. Second, if very very clear that you completely misunderstand Arise. Arise uses independent contractors so you would not have been an employee or hired. Paying for course is similar to an insurance agent model or real estate agent model where you are required to pay for your courses as you are an independent contractor. You then go on to say you were waiting for your salary, but you said that you were suppose to get hired and profess that it's impossible to get hired. Arise does not pay salaries, they pay your invoice and issue 1099s at the end of the year. All and all this post is completely inaccurate and misleading. The only accurate piece of the post is after six months you did still did not understand the company, which shows that either it wasn't a good fit for you or this was a completely bogus post- which is unfortunate these days because this stays on the internet forever and people become confused with what is accurate about a company and what is not.

• To
      19th of Jun, 2013

Open Door MultiServices® is a registered trademark and a Women, Minority and Florida Veterans Owned Business Enterprise partnering with Arise Virtual Solutions since 2004. We are the first work-at-home Premier Partner Alliance with Arise Virtual Solutions in the USA, and their First Independent Business Partner & Premier Partner Alliance in Canada.
    We are currently serving Arise Virtual Solutions Customer Support Professionals in the Area of Administrative Support with over 20 years of Knowledge and Experience in this space.
    Please contact us if you would like to partner with Arise without incorporating
    866-548-6367