Arise Virtual Solutions Logo

Arise Virtual Solutions

Having problems with Arise Virtual Solutions?

Arise Virtual Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 1, 2009. The latest review Comcast retention was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint Poor treatment of applicants/ACP's/Employees was resolved on Jul 18, 2012. Arise Virtual Solutions has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 15 reviews. Arise Virtual Solutions has resolved 7 complaints.

Arise Virtual Solutions Customer Service Contacts

3450 Lakeside Drive
Miramar, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arise Virtual Solutions Customer Service. Initial Arise Virtual Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arise Virtual Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arise Virtual Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Arise Virtual Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arise Virtual Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Arise Virtual SolutionsComcast retention

I was certified as of 1/08/21 to service for the Comcast retention department. I decided to start my own independent business as of 02/05/2021. Since then I have not received any revenue. My invoices are listed. I am owed $482.06 for 2/15/21 $642.33 for 2/28/2021 $688.35 for 3/15/2021 and $224.35 for 3/31/2021. When I contacted partner support to resolve my issue, I was given several conflicting stories about my revenue. First it was a payment hold, then a nonpayment due to my pay being returned, and then a claim that I was paid and I should contact my bank. After several calls with my bank they guaranteed no payment was received in which I already knew because I monitor my acct. They continued to give me trace numbers that resolved nothing. The only money in the account was money I transferred into the account. I offered my bank statements to prove no revenue had been received from arise in which they were refused.

Dec 30, 2020

Arise Virtual Solutions — Classes for certification by arise virtual solutions

I enrolled in a class offered by Arise Virtual Solutions on 11/2/2020 for FIS Customer service. Classe...

Nov 13, 2019

Arise Virtual Solutions — scam, ripoff

I decided to write about this company, to give the reviews a more recent experience and more up to date. I...

Arise Virtual Solutions — Refund

After several days of trying to connect to a live person via the Internet, looking for corporate number, etc...

AriseScam Alert

Arise makes you jump hoops to become qualified with them. I investigated the company and decided to see if it was worth joining. I did their little customer service 101 program which cost me $100. After that you have to pay to attend a web class. You will probably get some one who knows very little about the company and keep you occupied for a few weeks. They make you read paragraphs like children. There is no real hands on training given. No real support. After a few weeks you will be given a few calls in which you have to perform perfectly on or else you will be terminated. And after several hundred dollars later it hits you. They make their money by selling training courses. This is the biggest scam of time.

Arise Virtual Solutions — Nobody cares

Hi! I became an employee of Arise Virtual Solutions some time ago and I would like to tell you my story. I...

Arisescam

Arise is one tricky place. I serviced AT&T and Carnival. First AT&T KCA which was a disaster in of itself and then Carnival which was actually ok to work for. But the end result will always be the same, you will be removed and forced to purchase more training or do another client.

What they are basically doing is getting people to pay for classes/training, the person passes and then contracts for client. However, they set their metrics too high and often you are unable to meet the metrics because either Arise or the client's system habitually fail, you are forced to call other departments with wait times that are out of control or other reasons that are out of your control. Believe me when I tell you this, you can do everything perfect for a while but at some point they will remove you so as to make room for the next batch of people.

After a bit, they will find a reason to remove that person who can then re-train (after paying more money) or do new training (paying more money) for another client.

Then they will find a reason to remove you.

Its a rinse and repeat thing. The bottom line, they keep getting a fresh influx of people to take their "training classes" making a good amount of money in the process (not to mention taking a percentage out of your paycheck providing they even pay you what you worked or earned)

Also note, they will remove you without reason or warning and without even a message or email as to why. Extremely unprofessional and highly suspicious.

The BBB or another government agency should really look into them (again)

• Bu
          busymomma80 Sep 02, 2014

I read all the comments on this site when I first took the job with Arise, but took it with a grain of salt. Every company has good and bad. I worked hard, completed all my assignments. Passed with flying colors. I started servicing and was getting good surveys and good reports from customers and supervisors. Metrics are extremely difficult to meet, but I was getting them in line but even working 40 hours a week (while only getting paid "talk time" which equaled about 20 hours a week). My end goal was to become a professional facilitator so the risk and the hard work and the pay never equaled the hours I worked, I overlooked thinking my return would come in time. Then one day, I went to log into my systems and I received a message I was no longer authorized. The only explanation I was able to get from the company was the decision was based on my performance but could not or would not name anything specific, only shell shock. I would evaluate very carefully if you can afford to put a lot of time and money into an opportunity that 9 times out of 10 will not work out with no explanations

• Vi
          Vicki Hope Renee May 25, 2013

After you pay over $300 to take the course and pass all of their tests 95% or better, they have you pay $20 twice a month for Tech support. Then your technicians("fix") your Avaya phone so you receive 2 calls at the same time, all the time. Then you receive this letter from Roger Snyder the contract compliance officer saying you were "intentionally disconnecting and avoiding calls" (while already on a call). Then they terminate your SOW (Statement of Work Contract ) because of this. There was even an open technical support incident. They go to alot of trouble to set you up to fail. Then all they can say is "Sorry for the inconvenience". That's a real expensive inconvenience isn't it? This is not a very pleasant experience, I don't recommend Arise to anybody.

Arise Virtual Solutions — Poor business Practices

This company treats you with total disdain. After paying and spending five weeks in training, and passing all...

Arise — Poor treatment of applicants/ACP's/Employees

Once you pay to take their course and then pay to take on an "opportunity" servicing one of their client...

AriseTreatment of applicants

Before I contracted with Arise I was with another "well respected" WAH provider. The training was a compression of about 2 months of information into 6 days. I have no idea how anyone could keep up.

There were precious few (2) opportunities for extra help... "just keep doing the practice sessions... you'll get it."

Well I didn't get it. They were patient up to a point but with the antiquated computer system, too much information, no support, and the required extra training I was terminated.

Now I see Arise who, once they got my contact information pursued me with emails phone calls, discounts on fees.

Finally when a client came up that looked reasonable I took the bait and signed up. Everything changed once my payment cleared.

Instructions on how to set up for my course NEVER worked and those friendly people all sent me to the live support group or just ignored my request for help.

I tried live support however after several 1 hour waits I gave up. My time is important as well. Once I did get a tech who took over my desktop... did a few things and explained to me that I needed to finish up with the instruction that he pointed out.

Now I'm one who can follow instructions but these just plain did not work. Actually at one point my case on the resolution center disappeared!

Now they are all resolved (to their standards (telling me to go to live support) but I've followed the instructions many times and cannot make things work as they say they should.

Arise is a "My way or the highway" operation and I would not recommend them even from my personal experience, let alone the things I've read here.

There must be an opportunity that treats it's contractors with respect and is willing to give help when asked.

BTW I once found a blog where people talked openly about their WAH experiences.. who is good, and who is not. Does anyone have that web address?

I must work from home but will certainly trade big $$ for a fair and respectful affiliation.

• Am
            Amethyst28305 Mar 22, 2011

http://www.ratracerebellion.com/ is the website you are looking for

• Mi
            Mieke Mar 26, 2010

I am sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. Did you triple check that your work PC met the minimum requirements? I thought mind did and after a PC scan, was told that it did not meet. I had Google Chrome and the wrong version of Java. Once I was able to fix, my tech issues were resolved.

Unfortunately, for any tech issue, you have to go to live support. Folks in chat will not be able to assist you. While I agree that your time is important, so is everyone else’s time. While not your ideal answer, it was still an answer none the less.

In any event, I hope you find something that will work out better for you.

Arise Willow CSN — pay not what promised

This compnay known as Arise (use to be Willow CSN) offers work at home oppotunities. You form a corporation...

Arise.comFraud

I am shocked. I completed the online assessment and was told I did not meet the minimum requires for Arise. I am a paralegal with a law firm and have been so for 25 years. I speak with court officials, judges and attorneys EVERYDAY. However, I did not meet their "minimum requirements." Well I guess I am so far up the ladder and have been there for so long that I just don't know how to get back down to basics. Not impressed with this company.

• Ha
              Hakemp001 Jan 04, 2013

My Complaint is not about Arise.com, it is about its users. First Arise.com clearly states that you are NOT employees of Arise. You either sign up to become an IBO (Independant Business Owner) or a Sub contractor under an IBO (CSP-customer service personnel). First you have a background check to go through, which is needed since Clients DO NOT want known thieves working with customers Credit Cards and account information. Then the testing is for Arise to be sure that you have the ABILITY to learn, pay attention, and have the qualifications to service their Clients. When you pay for the Certification for a certain client, If you pass their Certification classes, any of them with a 90% or better then you can work for that Client. You will be given an SOW - statement of work- in otherwords...a detailed contract in which you can see what the Client will do for you and what they expect from you.
              IF you work for another IBO then you will have a separate form in which you must agree on what THEY expect from you.

I have worked in the Arise.com Portal for 2 years now because I happen to know how to read Contracts and fulfill what is expected of me as a Servicing IBO. I have been paid and in turn I pay my own employees. I have worked for the same Client this whole time because I meet the expected requirements. It is that easy. If you see it as a SCAM then maybe you should take a look at what you might have done wrong.

I have attached one of my invoices.

Comments

• Tr
              Trea Dec 29, 2009

I agree with Max... for whatever reason, you did not meet he minimum requirements. Not meeting the minimum requirements says nothing negative about you and should not be taken personally. However, your decision to create this post and label the company as fraud because you did not meet the minimum requirements speaks volumes to your character…

Given your extensive legal background, I have to wonder if you gave much thought to your libelous complaint before posting…?

I am impressed with this company & have referred many who feel the same.

Max1234 Oct 24, 2009

Fraud? Not sure how your comment or experience represents Fraud.

Arise has a process in place. Unfortunately, you did not meet the criteria established. It's unclear how you are able to pass judgement on a company that you do not no anything about. Classifying this as Fraud is certainly not appropriate. 9, 000 agents make a living as contractors at Arise.

Arise — Fraud and scam

Arise hires employees with the premise that IF you successfully pass training and several exams you can work...

Arise Virtual Corporation — Fraud and cheating

Yes I have to agree with a lot of people about Arise. It is a rip off company, I have had a lot of friend...

Arise — Arise is a SCAM

This company is a SCAM. There are NO full-time, year-round 'jobs' with this company - everything i...