Argos / Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.
I purchased a phone on the 16th September 2016 at your argos store 24, Queens Arcade, Queen Street, cardiff, CF10 2BY. Sim free Bush Spira D3 5.5 . Model number AC55DIP. The phone is cracked four months after purchasing it and I cannot get the glass replaced anywhere I have been to ten different Mobile phone repair shops and they haven't got a screen replacement for this model. I went on the bush repair site and phoned the number they only do appliance repairs. When I bought this phone the protective screen cover was very thin I put this on the phone but I looked everywhere in shops and on the Internet for a phone screen protector screen for this model that was thicker and would protect the screen if dropped to no avail. It's even hard to get a mobile phone case at Argos or any shop apart from eBay. I will be putting a review in and on your website I think you should state that it is recommended that customers get extra cover as you cannot replace this screen anywhere. I contacted Argos customers service on teal no:[protected] and spoke to Betty Moore which she was nice and she said that did I take out an extended guarantee I told her no. As I have had my previous phone for four years with no problem. I will not be purchasing a bush mobile phone again!
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT