Argos — Terrible Staff Attitude and unwillingness to compensate.
I was shopping in november of last year with my then almost 3 year old who was at the time potty training. I was also 7 1/2 months pregnant. Unfortunatley my daughter had an accident so I informed a member of staff too ensure the mess was cleaned up. The informed member of staff then informed several other members of staff who were laughing hysterically before returning to me and passing me a large mop bucket of soapy water and explained that it was my responsibility as a parent to clean it up. I asked if he'd carry ita nd he said no. I then struggled to carry it while other customers were pointing and laughing. I was distressed and angry so much so that my mum took me straight to hospital were my labour had to be stopped. I wrote to argos twice allthough they state they only recieved one l;etter, they have said theres nothing they can do and they are unwilling to compansate as i have no financial loss. were do we go from here? emma
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT