Argos / Lousy customer service
My wife bought a garden gazebo, not an expensive item,at the local ARGOS
We set it on the lawn and after about three weeks we came down one morning to find one of the metal legs had collapsed.
She complained at the local store.
Nothing we can do we don't have any more. Anyway, that was a windy night...we've had lots of complaints about this happening, accidental damage,
I wrote to Richard Joyce, Customer services at ACTON Gate, about 3 weeks ago, no response not even an acknowledgement. Finding his name and avoiding an 0870 number is impossible. I rang an 0800 number i found to be told it was really an 0870 line, but I got his name and address. Why should you pay a premium rate call to complain about goods which are unfit for purpose?
A gazebo which cannot resist a summer breeze is as useful as a chocolate fireguard, the company selling them even less so.
I have asked my wife not to shop at ARGOS again. They need treating with the same contempt they hold their customers in!
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - delivery driver
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint