Argos — staff attitude
Today, and is not the first time, it has happened many times, i have visited Argos in the Broadmead galleries in Bristol and i have found the staff there to be unbearably unfriendly and unpleasant.
I went to return a good i had bought there three days ago and i found the staff looked down on me and also she could not bring a smile on her face, it looked like she was not being rewarded but rather annoyed by what she was doing.
I suggest Argos have a good look at some of the staff in some of the stores because the way some deal with the customers is totally unacceptable. If i ran a business like this i certainly would never aprove the attitude the staff had with me today. I nearly asked her if she needed a tip to get a smile out of her face, God, what a flat ### she had, like she was really pissed off there, maybe she should consider whether this job is right for her.
I am afraid if Argos do not take care of their staff and most of all its customers, i think that could damage the image of the company a great deal,
I am not obviously seeking for any compensation, i am just doing Argos a favour by giving my feedback about the the rudeness and unfriendly attitudes of some of their staff. Maybe these need some training on how to smile!!
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT