ARCO / bad gas
We stopped for gasoline yesterday at the ARCO station in Kingston, WA. Shortly after getting the gasoline, our engine started running rough. Used HEET, but still the engine sputtered and ran rough. Had to leave the car at a friend's house when the check engine light came on. Called ARCO today, but they refuse to accept responsibility, insisting that it couldn't possibly be their gasoline since they test it every week. We are boycotting the company after this and ensuring that everyone we know hears about their bad gasoline.
More ARCO Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - arco am/pm & bp consumer relations 
- ARCO - employees touching our phone with mobile coupons
- ARCO - food and the
- Arco AmPm - cashier being rude and very disrespectful and judgemental
- ARCO - charging cell phone bank 
- ARCO - maria, the manager at this location, refused to help me, a disabled person, by having an arco employee put air in my tire.