ARCO / bad gas

1 Kingston, WA, United States Review updated:

We stopped for gasoline yesterday at the ARCO station in Kingston, WA. Shortly after getting the gasoline, our engine started running rough. Used HEET, but still the engine sputtered and ran rough. Had to leave the car at a friend's house when the check engine light came on. Called ARCO today, but they refuse to accept responsibility, insisting that it couldn't possibly be their gasoline since they test it every week. We are boycotting the company after this and ensuring that everyone we know hears about their bad gasoline.

Comments

• Ur
      25th of Sep, 2009
    Arco - Took my money & refused to provide gas paid for at station
    Arco

On September 18th, 2009, I went into 'Simon's Mini Market', located at 501 E. Manchester Inglewood, Ca 90301 attempting to purchase $7.00 dollars in gas.

The attendent who had a problem understanding "english" place the $7.00 dollar purchase on the wrong pump. After I he corrected this matter, the attendent refused to provide the $7.00 dollars, stating I had already recieved $1.99.

I requested my receit, which only states $5.00 dollars. In addition, the situation was becoming out-of-hand.