APPLYKi.com / Defrauded
Like the rest of the complaints against APPLYKi.com, I was taken for $6, 000. They would make me an internet success. Their "niche" is that they know what sells and what dosen't. They were suppose to find me a product, build me a web-site and provide 1 year of coaching. The coaching would never call and always tried to reschedule. This has not happened. I initially spoke to Mara Walker. I agree with everyone else--THEY ARE THIEVES. To make matters worse, Master Card and Discover card
initally guaranteed me that if they did not deliver-- the charge can be disputed. The charge was initally reversed but after a month or two was reposted. Now they can 't help me anymore. They won't tell me why the charge was re-posted. So I am screwed.
I have contacted my lawyer, the Federal Trade Commission, the Louisiana Attorney General's office, the BBB and the Louisiana
State Attorney's office. I am retired and can't afford to loose this money to THIEVES AND CROOKS. I will sue all involved.
We will see. Check out things before you lay down money.
More APPLYKi.com Complaints & Reviews
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Internet Business Scam With Many Faces 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - scam sales practices 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Scam 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Beware 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - READ FIRST BEFORE SPENDING $$$ 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Very Excessive over-charging for the receipt of nothing of very minute value 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - took my money 
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Misleading Sales Techniques
- Apply Knowledge Institute - Clever Scam 
- applyki - Scam