Applied Bank / Rediculous and Hidden Charges

1 PO Box 17120Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-625-4574

I don't know where to start!!!

A couple years ago I had applied and received a credit card from Applied bank. After I seen my first bill I was shocked and decided to close the account. I paid off all the rediculous charges and closed the account...(End of that card)

However, I receieved another solicitation for a credit card from a different company and accepted their card. I recevied my first bill for the this card and low and behold the bank was AppliedBank again. They had hidden their solicitation to make it look like it was someone totally different.

Before I recieved my bill I had made 3 purchases I believe, 100.00, 30.00 and I think 62.00 for a total of 192.00. I then find out that I am over drawn on the card and now the charges, phone calls, harrasment, rude people etc. will not stop.

I called the people to see why they did this scam under some scrupulous name and suckered me in again AFTER I had stated to them before concerning my first card that I did not want ANYTHING to do with their companies, affiliates, entities etc. ever again and do NOT send me any offers. I continue to get crap from them even after I have one of their trash cards.

So like I said, I called them (rude as all get out people) and told them that I was not going to pay another nickle and they could try and tarnish my credit if they want. I have three other credit cards with higher limits and have never been late on a payment with any other creditors until these lepers came along.

I understand that there are lawsuits going on now against Applied Bank and their partners in New York, Pennsylvania and a couple other states as a result of people like me being taken for a ride.

If you have any information about lawsuits going on in Michigan concerning these predetors please let me know.

Robert S. Shaw

Comments

• Cy
      20th of Jul, 2009

I dont have a card with them, but they have my telephone number and mmy cell number, (I don't know how they got that) and my 800 number for my office. I don't do business with them yet they call 5 or more times a day!