Applebee's Restaurants / ordered online and had to wait over 45 minutes after I arrived to get my food

1 Lawrenceville, GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered my food online for car to go pickup on Sept. 1, 2018. I arrived at 6 p.m. and my food was supposed to be ready at 6:07. There was one other car waiting for their order. An employee came out and asked for my name and order. She asked the other car the same thing. A few minutes later she came out with an order that didn't belong to either of us. Then a man came out and asked what we had ordered but didn't take the entire order. We waited some more and started talking to each other thru the windows of our cars. Again the girl came back out with the wrong orders the second time. By now it is 6:30 p.m. After waiting another 10 minutes the girl finally came out with the other car's order. She apologized for the wait and told the lady in the other car she would take her name and number then put it on the manager's list so she could get 50% off her next order. Finally at 6:50 the girl came out with my food. She apologized but offered me nothing. When I got home my food was cold and I knew it had been sitting for a while. The steak was medium well that was suppose to be medium rare. I don't expect to get a free meal out of this but I spent over $65 on this online order and am very disappointed with the service I received. I have contacted Applebees but they haven't gotten back to me and it has been 10 days since I complained. My case number is 2193873. No reponse from Applebees.

Ce
Sep 10, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      10th of Sep, 2018

just a guess but would seem your order sat while this employee ran around trying to find her orders and get them straight
    personally I would of just got a refund and left and not waited that long