Applebee's Restaurants / bbq ribs

1 Auburn, IN, United States

I spent $58.88 on 4 BBQ RIB MEALS today I've never been so disappointed in my meals from Applebee's but today was just terrible.the ribs were dry and burnt, I received sides that were not even the sides I ordered.I live 15 minutes away or I would have taken them back to them! I had family at my home that I haven't seen in 8 years and I ended up feeding them cold meat sandwiches...very disappointing!! Just wanted to let you know how your store is being ran. It will be awhile before I come backšŸ¤¬I wish I hadn't thrown them away so fast but I was so pissed I didn't think about taking pictures to send to you!!!

• Updated by Dorlis woodward, Oct 13, 2018

I purchased 4 meals coming to $58.88 I have never been so disappointed in Applebee's restaurants in my life, I was so mad I threw them all away. The ribs were all dry and scorched I drove 15 Minutes to treat my family that was visiting us in garrett...I just thought that you should know how your business was being ran, this is not the first time that this has happened but I was so mad that I threw them away and we got to eat cold meat sandwiches for supper. THANK YOU!

Do