Applebee's / no service, bad service!

1 Lufkin, TX, United States Review updated:

One day for lunch my daughter, my mother, and myself all decided to go to Applebee's during lunch time. We walked in, and requested a table for three, and right away we were taken to our table with no problems.
My mother had to go to the restroom during the time we waited for our drink order, but no one ever came to take the drink order! A waiter and waitress walked by at least five times and acknowledged us at the table. When my mother returned from the restroom, my daughter went to the restroom, still no one stopped. When she came back from the restroom, I told my family " They have 2 more minutes!".
Then another table was sat right next to us! The waiter went straight up to that table of 5, and began with their drink orders!!! ASAP!
We got up and walked out, but before I left I told them in the front I received NO service and I will never be back!!
We went to Cheddar's instead! and had great service and a good meal!!

Ta

Comments

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008

NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED!

• Le
      9th of May, 2008

Acknowledged by who? Restaurants don't check this site. If you want to complain effectively, call the restaurant.

• Ro
      24th of Jan, 2009

I would have to agree with you and I work for an Applebees!!! Not the one you attended, and I'm very sorry you had to deal with that. But there not any better to there staf[censored] i have been there well over a year and I'm 5 months pregnant and my husband has been in Iraq the whole time. I got news of this home coming and told them as much as I knew right way. But I was told that I would NOT be aloud to be there to get him home if i was sch. to work and no one to work for me. And then was told by a MANGER that he has been gone this long, and that he could wait a few more hours if he has too. It took Everything in me not to say anything back.

So i understand and again i'm very sorry you had to deal with that. i have been a server for years and Applebees by far is the worst place i have ever worked. And if i did not need the money I would have walked out.