Applebees / terrible service!
We went to the Chillicothe Applebee's Restaurant this evening. Upon arrival there were about 10-15 people waiting right inside the door; however, there were 6 tables setting empty. My husband asked if the bar tables were open because nobody wanted them. She said no, that the new manager liked to wait until 6 tables were open before seating anybody. He seated people in bunches not as they come in. We left as this is horrible service. This would also make it longer for people to get food since they would be seated all at once. Right before we left the restaurant the manager said seat the next "bunch" at 7:15. That is crazy to have empty tables and have people packed inside the front door like sardines. We will not be going back again.
More Applebees Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - BBQ brisket tacos 
- Applebee's Restaurants - threat from employee 
- Applebee's Restaurants - manager had horrible attitude
- Applebee's Restaurants - unethical behavior/ terrible customer service
- Applebees Centerpoint. AL - fly in boneless wings