Applebee's / unhappy with the service!
We visited an Applebee's the other evening and were very discouraged by the service we received. We arrived around 7:30pm and were seated promptly from there the service went down hill.
After about 20 minutes the waiter took our drink order which he messed up then he took order for dinner. we waited 45 minutes then asked if we could have our dinner salads. We received the salad about 15 minutes later. There was an employee appreciation or party going on in the back which we could hear during all this time. We asked if there was a problem as we had been waiting 55 minutes and still didn't have our dinners. We were told no and finally after a little over an hour we received our dinners. We were not the only ones unhappy with the service that night. I feel that the customers should always come first and pary later. Thank you for letting me file this complaint.
More Applebee's Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - products and service
- Applebee's Restaurants - product and service e 
- Applebee's Restaurants - ordered online and had to wait over 45 minutes after I arrived to get my food 
- Applebee's Restaurants - labor rights and unfair treatment 
- Applebee's Restaurants - the food